BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- Course name – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (WHS)
- Location: 718 Gympie Road, Lawnton, Queensland 4501. Also available by request on location – flexible group training delivered at your office.
- Parking: Onsite parking available behind the building (free)
- Training Duration – 5 day face-to-face delivery.
- Time: 8.30am - 4.30pm Daily
- Cost – $1,250 (GST free). Payment is required to secure your enrolment. A payment plan is available to approved applicants – please call to enquire.
Upcoming Workshop Training Dates
|Brisbane||27 September - 1 October 2021 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||1 November - 5 November 2021 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||6 December - 10 December 2021 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 430 PM|
|Brisbane||17 January - 21 January 2022 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 430 PM|
|Brisbane||21 February - 25 February 2022 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 430 PM|
|Brisbane||21 March - 25 March 2022 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 430 PM|
|Brisbane||9 May - 13 May 2022 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 430 PM|
This nationally recognised qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts, to improve the safety and training outcomes of their workplace. Get recognition for your work experience and obtain a formal WHS qualification.
- Kick-start your WHS pathway now
- 5-day face-to-face training in Brisbane or On Location.
- 6 to 12 months to complete post course learning and assessment
- Guaranteed delivery by highly experienced trainers and contextualised to your industry
- Giving you the educational edge you need to take that next step in your career
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (WHS) is a nationally recognised training program under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
This Training and Assessment is delivered under the auspices and in partnership arrangement on behalf of ASTRA Group Services, RTO 31544.
The training program has been developed and tested by ASTRA team of highly experienced trainers and assessors – allowing the program to be contextualised to your industry needs.
You typically possess and apply a suite of well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts, to improve the safety and training outcomes of your workplace.
Who will benefit from Certificate IV in WHS training?
The Certificate IV WHS provides highly sort after and transferable skills relevant to a number of industries. This qualification applies to job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors, and may include:
- Work Health and Safety Coordinator
- Work Health and Safety Officer (WHSO)
- Work Health and Safety Advisor or Supervisor
- Managers that need the Five Core Units to enrol an the BSB51319 Diploma WHS Course
National Units of Competency
This well-designed Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety consists of five (5) core units and five (5) elective units.
BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
BSBMGT403 Implement and continuous improvement
BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
Assessment is based upon in-class case studies, individual and collaborative activities, written submissions and a post course project.
After achieving the BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety, students may be eligible to undertake the BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety, a qualification for those wishing to develop specialised skills and knowledge required to coordinate and maintain the WHS program within an organisation.
The Diploma of WHS is offered by ASTRA as an intensive program for eligible participants.
Simply contact ASTRA to discuss the pre-requisite requirements for the Diploma WHS
Upcoming Brisbane Courses
- Diploma of WHS – BSB51319
- Certificate IV in WHS – BSB41419
- WHS Essentials
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator Course (RRTWC)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management - BSB42015
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR)
- Health and Safety Representative Refresher (HSRR)