Health & Safety Representative Refresher
HEALTH AND SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE (HSR)
- Course name – Health and Safety Representative Refresher
- Duration – 1-day face-to-face training.
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location – flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Cost – $290 (GST incl.). Full payment required to secure enrolment.
Upcoming Training Dates
|Brisbane||Tuesday, 30 March 2021||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||Tuesday, 27 April 2021||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||Tuesday, 1 June 2021||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||Friday, 2 July 2021||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||Thursday, 12 August 2021||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
WHAT IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE REFRESHER COURSE?
The Health and Safety Representative ( HSR ) course is designed for elected Health and Safety Representatives, deputy Health and Safety Representatives, or Committee Members.
HSRs in Queensland are entitled to attend a one-day refresher course every three years, commencing three years after the initial five-day course has been completed (as per the Work Health and Safety Act 2011).
On successful completion of the refresher course, participants will have refreshed their skills and knowledge to enable them to continue to fulfill the role of HSR, as prescribed in section 72 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM HSR REFRESHER TRAINING?
The health and safety refresher training delivered by ASTRA is designed for all elected HSRs and deputy HSRs under the WHS Act who have completed the mandatory 5-day course and are required to attend refresher training at 3 yearly intervals, to maintain their understanding of the management of work health and safety under the WHS legislation and their role and entitlements as HSRs.
ASTRA offers HSR training in Brisbane and On Location – flexible group safety training, delivered at your site or office.
Applicants should be currently elected HSRs or deputy HSRs, or Committee Members under the WHS Act.
Have successfully completed either:
- A WHSQ approved five-day initial Health and Safety Representative (Queensland) training course in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, or
- 30630QLD – Functioning as a Workplace Health and Safety Representative in accordance with the Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995.
Contact ASTRA for more information on HSR training.
HOW DO I ENROL?
You may request an enrolment pack by email clicking on this link or call 1300 260 300 to discuss your requirements. An ASTRA representative will answer any questions you may have and assist you in determining the best options for you.
The enrolment pack includes an email advising course requirements, dates and location, course brochure, participant handbook and enrolment form.
Upcoming Brisbane Courses
- Diploma of WHS – BSB51319
- Certificate IV in WHS – BSB41419
- WHS Essentials
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator Course (RRTWC)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management - BSB42015
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR)
- Health and Safety Representative Refresher (HSRR)