Health & Safety Representative (HSR)
- Course name – Health and Safety Representative (HSR)
- Location: 718 Gympie Road, Lawnton, Queensland 4501. Also available by request on location – flexible group training delivered at your office.
- Parking: Onsite parking available behind the building (free)
- Training Duration – 5 day face-to-face delivery.
- Time: 8.30am - 4.30pm Daily
- Cost – $700 (GST incl.). Regional On Quotation. Full payment required to secure enrolment.
Upcoming Training Dates
|Brisbane||18 October - 22 October 2021 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||22 November - 26 November 2021 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||13 December - 17 December 2021 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||10 January - 14 January 2022 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||14 February - 18 February 2022 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||28 March - 1 April 2022 (Mon - Fri)||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
This 5-day course is designed for elected Health and Safety Representatives, deputy Health and Safety Representatives, or HSR Committee Members. It is your pathway to securing your appointment at your workplace in this critical safety role. Make a difference.
- Become compliant to fulfill the role of Health & Safety Representative, as prescribed in section 72 of the WHS Act 2011.
- Guaranteed experienced facilitators from industry.
- Worksafe Queensland approved course.
- Step-by-step facilitation that can be simply contextualized to your workplace.
What is the Health and Safety Representative Course?
The Health and Safety Representative (HSR) course is designed for elected Health and Safety Representatives, deputy Health and Safety Representatives, or Committee Members.
Our HSR Trainer Facilitator is a very experienced hands-on safety professional with over 35 years hands on safety management experience. He is also approved by Worksafe Qld to conduct this course.
Full (5-day) training is mandatory for all elected Health and Safety Representatives and must be completed within three (3) months of being elected, with refresher training to be undertaken at three-yearly intervals.
On successful completion of the course, you will have acquired the skills and knowledge to enable them to fulfil the role of HSR, as prescribed in section 72 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011. Become an active part of the health and safety at your workplace.
Who will benefit from the Health and Safety Representative Course?
The health and safety training delivered by ASTRA is designed for all elected HSRs and deputy HSRs under the WHS Act who have requested approved training, enabling them to gain an understanding of the management of work health and safety under the WHS legislation and their role and entitlements as HSRs.
Book today and start your journey towards becoming appointed as a Health and Safety Representative.
This course is offered by ASTRA Group Services RTO number 31544 with approval from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland. Participants will attend 5 full days of training and receive a ‘Certificate of Attendance’. The course code for the full 5-day course is WHSQ-HSR-NCB01.
HSRs in Queensland are entitled to attend one-day refresher courses every three year, commencing three year after the initial 5-day course has been completed (as per the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011).
The duration of the refresher is one (1) full day and it is also offered by ASTRA.
Simply contact ASTRA to secure your place now!
Upcoming Brisbane Courses
- Diploma of WHS – BSB51319
- Certificate IV in WHS – BSB41419
- WHS Essentials
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator Course (RRTWC)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management - BSB42015
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR)
- Health and Safety Representative Refresher (HSRR)